SNF - C ( Dyepro ) Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde
Synthetic Organic Substance to Pakistan
Description of SNF-C Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate formaldehyde:
1. Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde is one of high range
water-reducing admixture or superplasticizer. It's chemical
admixture that can be added to concrete admixture to improve
2. Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde has generally been
manufactured from sulfonated naphthalene condensate or sulfonated
1. Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde produces concrete with
extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump.
2. Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde ideal for use in prestress,
precast, bridge deck or any other concrete where it is desired to
keep the water / cement ratio to a minimum and still achieve the
degree of workability necessary to provide easy placement and
3. Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde also allows concrete to be
produced with very low water / cement ratios at low or normal
4. Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde can be added directly or
added in after dissolved. It can be added during mixing and
after-mixing. The afterward approach can achieve better result.
5. It is a chemically synathesized non-air-entrained
6. Also called naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate .
7. Has strong dispersion effect on cement particles and good use
effect of preparing super flowing concrete as well as cast-in-situ
8. Precast members with early strength and high strength
9. Comprehensively improve various properties of the concrete .
Why choose us?
1. Professional manufacture for more than 10 years
2. Rich experienced team
3. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line
4. Reasonable price
5. Best service after shipment.
|NO.||Index items||Standard value|
|1||Appearance||Light Yellow Powder|
|3||Content of cl (%)||0.3 Max|
|4||Net Starch Fluidity (mm)||250 Min|
|5||Surface Tension (N/m)||(70 ± 1) × 10 -3|
|6||Solids Content (%)||93.0% Min|
|7||Na2so4 (%)||5.0% Max|
|Conclusion||Complies with requirements|