Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate / Concrete Admixture Naphthalene
Sulfonate Formaldehyde NSF / SNF Superplasticizer
1. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate is a naphthalene-based highly
effective water reducing agent for promoting accelerated early and
ultimate strength development, commonly referred to as a
superplasticizer, also named Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde
Condensate (NSF), SNF, PNS and FDN etc.
2. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate contains no chloride, non-corrosive
to steel bars, non-poisonous, odorless, and non-flammable.
3. It is a chemically synathesized non-air-entrained
4. Also called naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate .
5. Has strong dispersion effect on cement particles and good use
effect of preparing super flowing concrete as well as cast-in-situ
6 . Precast members with early strength and high strength
7. Comprehensively improve various properties of the concrete .
1. Substantial improvement in workability without increased water
or the risk of segregation. Normal set without retardation, even
when overdosed. Improved density and surface finish.
2. High water reducing rate. 40% increase in 28 day strengths. High
strengths after 8 hours.
Compatible with Portland cement, Normal Portland cement, Portland
Slag Cement, Flyash Cement, Portland Pozzolanic Cement, etc.
3. Improve workability (slump) of concrete when added into mixing
1. Disperse dyes, reactive dyes, vat dyes dispersant, leveling
2. Pesticide Dispersing agent, fillers, leather tanning agents,
3. Concrete water reducer, oil well cement water reducing agent.
4. Used for water-based paints, pigment pastes efficient
5. Paste used as a dispersing agent in acrylic series, Series C.
aldehyde, chlorine partial series of latex paint.
6. In the paper industry as slime control, reduce sides, improve
filler or fines retention, improved sizing
7. lower paint viscosity.
8. Sodium naphthalene sulfonate can also be used as adhesives,
powder filling and sealing layer polymers to improve water
Light Yellow Powder
Content of cl (%)
Net Starch Fluidity (mm)
Surface Tension (N/m)
(70 ± 1) × 10 -3
Solids Content (%)
Complies with requirements .
1. Woven bag, lined with plastic. Net weight 25 ± 0.25kg.
2. Soluble in water, so should pay attention to prevent rain,
insolation, moisture, when storage and transportation.
3. Usually the shelf life is 48 months; relevant tests shall be
carried out to determine whether to use when expired.
4. Not flammable, but should stay away from open flame when storage